Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome Back

I now have a Master of Arts in Information Resources and Library Science. Yeah for me!

So, what have I been doing since last we spoke? Lots let me tell you but I won't. I would actually like you to stay awake long enough to finish reading this communication.

I love Netflix! I don't think I have any reason to enter a video store ever again. I like all films but also like indies and foreign films which can be sometimes hard to find. Netflix gives me greater selection in this regard. The relaunch of Doctor Who is the bee's knees. I thought it was hokey as a kid but it is amazing what CGI can do. I already have far too many shows that I enjoy. Some of my favs need to be canceled. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a couch potato. I rarely have the television on just to have it on and usually if I watch something it is on the internet or dvd.

Amazon Marketplace is so useful and I prefer it to e-bay for selling things. I had quite a few television seasons on dvd and sold all of them. Much cheaper to rent at a flat rate and let the wonderful people at Netflix worry about storage. I've sold quite a few books as well. What a great way to make some extra cash.

Since I seem to be focusing on all things entertainment, Is anyone else excited for Indy 4? I know I am. Good stuff! Haven't seen Iron Man or Prince Caspian yet but they are on my list.

I love springtime. The garden is planted. It is one of my most favorite activities. Haven't had a chance to watch too much baseball though.

No comments: