Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dear Family and Friends

Dear Family and Friends,

The semester is over! AMEN! Always a wonderful feeling; I don’t think that exsuberation of childhood when the last day of school arrives ever leaves us. No matter how much we have enjoyed the year or semester in this case, there is a joy in being done with something. It can now serve as a building block to bigger and better things.

Interviewed with the University Library this week for their Government Publications position and I feel it went well. Interviews have never bothered me. I actually find them rather fun. There’s something about the challenge of establishing to an organization that you are a boon, a choice oppurtunity that they dare not pass on. I don’t think I have ever not gotten a job based on the interview and have gotten a few that I might not have otherwise gotten based on the interview.

The Christmas lights are beautiful with snow as a backdrop and in many cases a cover. I have spotted a couple of snow covered evergreens where the lights beamed through that looked like something out of a storybook or Christmas special. Christmas is a wonderful time of the year where the spirit of love and mercy abounds. On that note, before I forget, I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Love,

Steve

P.S. Here are some snow and Christmas decoration photos I think you’ll enjoy.

No comments: